Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Getting Back to Normal

There's something to be said for going on the blog wagon.  Not the bandwagon, the other kind.  It allowed = my anger at tea bagger BS to finally go supernova and burn itself out.  Now, reborn, is a new nebula of cynicism.  Ah, to be myself again. 

It wasn't that there wasn't plenty to write about -- oil spills, anti-immigration laws, and the extremely far-fetched idea that Lindsay Graham MUST be gay to be working with Democrats.  But for some reason, nothing ever quite simmered to the top of my blogging brain. 

Maybe I got tired of saying how stupid it was (again).  Maybe I got tired of pointing out the errors and falsehoods in Bagger rants (again).  Maybe I wasn't up for the strange attacks from all quarters that writing would elicit (again).  Maybe it all just finally numbed me into unconcsiousness. 

Whatever the cause, I feel I have returned to the  me before.  Not so angry, but still ready to fight.  More of a "bring it on" way, with an devilish twinkle in my eye.  Don't get me wrong: Baggers are still stupid ignoramouses who serve as corporate tools.  But maybe I'll go back to calling them "tea partiers." 

Nah, who am I kidding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment